At Sincera Reproductive Medicine, we believe cost should not be a barrier to accessing fertility care. Therefore, we’ve developed several programs to help make care more affordable. We are also often seeking participants for clinical trial studies that offer IVF treatment with either very minimal or no associated costs. We’re happy to work with you to find the option best suited for your needs.
Most of our patients have access to some level of coverage for fertility treatment. In Pennsylvania, while insurance coverage of fertility services is not mandatory, many patients are covered for their initial consult or for services leading up to IVF. We encourage you to look further into the details of your specific plan to understand what benefits you are eligible for, as you may be surprised.
Clinical Study Participation
Patients who qualify for our clinical trial studies are eligible for low-cost or no-cost IVF treatment. Because academics and clinical innovation are a key interest of our physicians, our team is often participating in these studies and actively seeking to recruit participants. If you are interested in learning more, contact [email protected] for more information.
We understand the financial and emotional burden that complex procedures such as IVF can place on patients. That’s why we’ve organized our most popular IVF offerings into clear packages that make understanding your care plan easy, affordable, and stress-free. Bundled packages start around $10,000 and are inclusive of all IVF-related services, with the exception of medications unique to your treatment plan.
From multi-cycle discount programs to discounts on subsequent cycles, we offer several ways to achieve savings through continuing your care with Sincera. After all, we want to be a part of your success story! We are also pleased to offer discounts on IUI and IVF procedures for all active duty Military and full-time First Responders.
1-2-3 Success Program
- Your commitment allows us to offer greater affordability.
- Purchase any IVF package and receive 25% off your subsequent frozen transfer cycles purchased in advance.
- If you achieve pregnancy before using purchased cycles, the amount paid for unused cycles is refunded. No financial risk to you.
- Our team wants to be a part of your family’s success story!
- If you have an unsuccessful cycle, we offer 10% off of your second IVF/FET cycle with us.
- We will also offer 15% of your third IVF/FET cycle.
Military & First Responder Discount Program
- To show our appreciation, we extend a 25% discount on single IVF cycles and IUI procedures to active duty Military and full-time First Responders.