Sincera proudly offers a support group for our patients, Lynn Cohen, MSS, LCSW. She has been in private practice since 1982 and specializes in individual and group support for infertility.View Support Group Detail
Alternative therapies, such as acupuncture have been found to be very helpful for many patients who have embraced these modalities to complement the traditional fertility treatments.
Acupuncturists specializing in infertility:
- Zhang, Abington Memorial Hospital Levy Building
- Weiping Wang, Acupuncture & Infertility Center
215-628-4888 or 215-264-3748
- Jane Liu, Yes Acupuncture
- Hui Kang, Acupunture & Alternative Medicine Clinic
- Jo Ellen Wisnosky, Blossoms & Roots Wellness
While 1 in 8 couples experience difficulty getting pregnant, many couples feel alone in their journey. Infertility causes feelings of loss, anxiety, depression, or isolation. Professional counseling, attending support groups, or being a part of online community may be helpful to cope.
Recommended infertility counselors:
- Lynn Cohen, MSS, LCSW
- Jennifer Riley, MSW, LSW
- Kathleen Coughlin, LSW & Associates